Air Fryer Corn on the Cob is one of the easiest recipes you’ll make in your air fryer. The corn turns out perfectly roasted and juicy and it’s ready in just 15 minutes. It’s a delicious side dish to go with your summer grilling!
- 4 ears fresh corn
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Optional toppings:
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Freshly squeezed lime juice
- Crumbled feta
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the corn by removing the husks and silks from your corn and trimming the ends.
- Brush the oil on the corn or use your hands to rub it in.
- Mix together the salt, garlic and pepper and sprinkle it on the corn or use your hands to rub it in.
- Place the corn in a single layer in the air fryer basket and air fry on 400F for 13-15 minutes, flipping them at the halfway point.
- Carefully remove from the air fryer and serve hot with preferred toppings.
- The recipe instructions are based on a Cosori 5.8 quart basket-style air fryer. Depending on the size, brand and model of your air fryer, you may need to adjust the temperature and cook time slightly.
- If your air fryer is smaller, you’ll need to air fry the corn in batches. You may also need to cut the ears of corn in half in order to fit them in your air fryer.
- For even cooking, don’t overcrowd the air fryer. The corn should be arranged in a single layer with a little bit of space in between each piece.
- While you can air fry the corn for a few extra minutes to get your desired texture, be careful not to overcook it.
- For firmer corn, air fry for about 13 minutes.
- If your air fryer has a preheat function, feel free to use it. I tested this recipe with and without preheating and it didn’t result in any noticeable difference to the cook time.
- Be sure to check out the other sections above the recipe card for more detailed advice and suggestions for making this recipe.
Keywords: sweet corn, summer corn