Air Fryer Gnocchi turns out crispy on the outside and pillowy soft in the middle, and the recipe works with fresh or shelf-stable gnocchi!
- 1 package (350 grams) gnocchi, fresh or shelf-stable
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, add the gnocchi, oil and seasonings and toss to combine until well coated.
- Add the gnocchi to the air fryer basket and air fry on 400F for 7-8 minutes for fresh gnocchi or 9-10 minutes for shelf-stable gnocchi, or until golden brown and crispy. Shake the basket a few times to ensure they cook evenly.
- Serve immediately with your favourite sauce or dip.
- Air fried gnocchi is best enjoyed hot and crispy. If you have leftovers, store them in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days. Reheat them in the air fryer at 350F for 4-5 minutes.
- This recipe was tested in a Cosori 5.8 quart air fryer. If you have a different size, brand or model, you may need to adjust the air frying temperature and time slightly.
- Some brands of air fryers call for preheating. I tested the gnocchi in a preheated and non-preheated air fryer and didn’t notice much difference.
- Be sure to check out the other sections above the recipe card for more detailed advice and suggestions for making this recipe.
Keywords: crispy gnocchi, air fried gnocchi