Air Fryer Green Beans are a quick and easy side dish that require just a few ingredients and 15 minutes from start to finish. You’ll want to add these easy roasted green beans to your weeknight meal plan or holiday dinner!
- 12 ounces (or 340 grams) fresh green beans, washed, trimmed and dried
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh lemon wedges (optional)
- Place the green beans in a large bowl and add the oil and seasoning. Toss until well coated.
- Arrange the beans in the air fryer basket and air fry on 400F for 7-10 minutes (see note).
- Squeeze some fresh lemon juice over top (optional) and serve immediately.
- If you like your green beans firm, air fry them for about 7 minutes. If you like them a little more tender, air fry them for 10 minutes.
- You can double or triple the recipe, just make sure to air fry the green beans in batches. You want air to circulate around the beans, so don’t overcrowd the air fryer.
- The recipe instructions are based on a Philips air fryer with a 2.75 quart capacity. You may need to adjust the temperature and air frying time slightly depending on the size and brand of your air fryer.
- Be sure to check out the detailed sections above the recipe card for additional advice and suggestions for making this recipe.
Keywords: air fried green beans, roasted green beans