This recipe for Air Fryer Mini Pizza with naan bread requires just 6 ingredients and takes only 9 minutes to cook in the air fryer!
- 4 mini naan breads
- 1/2 cup pizza or marinara sauce
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 10 –12 cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup finely grated fresh mozzarella cheese (or your choice of cheese)
- Place your naan breads on your work surface.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce on top of each naan bread.
- Layer on the toppings, ending with the cheese and tomatoes on top.
- Carefully place two of the pizzas in the air fryer basket. (Use a spatula, if necessary).
- Air fry on 350F for 9-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the edges are golden brown. (If you like it extra crispy, air fry for another 1-2 minutes).
- Use a spatula to carefully remove from the air fryer basket.
- Repeat with remaining pizzas.
- This recipe was tested in a 5.8 quart Cosori air fryer. If you have a different size or brand of air fryer, you may need to adjust the temperature and air frying time slightly.
- If you have a small air fryer, you will need to air fry the pizzas individually.
- I didn’t preheat my air fryer, but if you normally do, feel free to preheat it before adding the pizzas.
- If your air fryer basket isn’t non-stick, you may need to spray the basket with oil to prevent sticking. You can also use parchment paper that’s sized for the air fryer and has small holes in it for air circulation.
- If you find your cheese or other toppings are flying around your air fryer from the force of the air circulation, you can lay a trivet or air fryer rack over the pizzas.
- I usually add the tomatoes on top of the cheese. If you put them on the bottom, they might make your naan bread a little soggy.
- Be sure to check out the other sections above the recipe card for more detailed advice and suggestions for making this recipe.
Keywords: naan bread pizza, air fryer pizza