This super easy Air Fryer Quiche recipe is made with mini tart shells and a creamy egg filling loaded with broccoli, ham and Swiss cheese!
- 12 mini frozen tart shells (3-inch size)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup cream
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup diced cooked ham
- 1/4 cup finely grated Swiss cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Thaw tart shells at room temperature for 5-10 minutes.
- Preheat air fryer at 360F for 5 minutes. Arrange the unfilled shells in the air fryer basket in a single layer and bake for 3 minutes. (You’ll need to do this in 2 batches). Let sit for a few minutes until cool enough to handle.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the eggs and cream. Stir in the broccoli, ham, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Fill the partially baked shells with the egg mixture, almost to the rim of the crust. Be careful not to overfill as the filling will puff up as it cooks.
- Carefully place the filled shells back into the air fryer basket.
- Air fry for 6-7 minutes at 360F, or until the egg filling just starts to puff up and the edges of the crusts are browned.
- Remove and let rest for 5 minutes to let the egg filling set.
- Repeat with remaining quiches.
- Make sure the broccoli and ham are chopped into very small pieces so they fit in the mini tart shells. For this reason, I suggest finely grating your cheese too.
- If you don’t preheat the air fryer (at least for the first batch), the tart shells will need a few minutes longer to par-bake.
- Partially baking the shells will ensure the bottoms of the quiches don’t turn out soggy and finish cooking at the same time as the filling.
- You’ll need to air fry the quiches in a single layer. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you’ll need to do this in 2-3 batches.
- You want your quiches a little custardy, so the key is not to overcook them. The quiches are ready when they start to puff up and the edges of the crusts are browned.
- The quiches will continue cooking once removed from the air fryer and letting them rest for a few minutes allows time for the egg filling to set.
- This recipe was tested in a Cosori 5.8 quart air fryer. If you have a different brand, model or size, you may need to adjust the air frying temperature and time slightly.
- Be sure to check out the other sections above the recipe card for more detailed advice and suggestions for making this recipe.
Keywords: mini quiches, air fried quiche