If you enjoy roasted radishes, you’ll love these Air Fryer Radishes for an easy and healthy side dish. They’re seasoned with garlic and oregano, and take just 15 minutes in the air fryer.
- 1 pound (or 454 gram package) fresh radishes, or about 3 cups halved
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- dash of ground black pepper
- Wash and trim the radishes, scrubbing off any dirt and cutting off any dark spots. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Slice the radishes in half so they are roughly 1-inch pieces (it doesn’t need to be exact), or quarter them if they are larger.
- Place the radishes in a large bowl and evenly coat with oil. Add the seasonings and toss to combine.
- Place radishes in the air fryer basket and air fry on 400F for 15-17 minutes, or until fork tender. Shake or stir the radishes after about 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
- If your radishes are cut into larger pieces or you prefer them softer, just add a few minutes to the air frying time. To air fry them quicker, just cut them into smaller pieces.
- The recipe instructions are based on a Philips air fryer with a 2.75 quart capacity. Depending on the size and brand of your air fryer, you may need to adjust the temperature and air frying time slightly.
- Be sure to check out the tips and substitutions section above the recipe card for more detailed advice and suggestions for making this recipe.
Keywords: air fried radishes, roasted radishes