Air Fryer Baby Potatoes are easy to prep and roast up crispy and tender in the air fryer! All you need are a few simple ingredients and you can have this healthy side dish on the table in less than 25 minutes!
- 4 cups baby potatoes, skin on, pre-washed and halved (see note)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Place potatoes in a large bowl and coat them with lime juice. Drain any excess juice.
- Add the oil, chili powder and sea salt and stir until potatoes are well coated.
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Roast on 400F for 15-18 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender with crispy edges. You can check on them after 7-8 minutes and give them a shake or stir.
- Serve immediately (while hot and crispy).
- I used pre-washed baby potatoes in this recipe in order to save time. (They’re readily available at most grocery stores). If you don’t have pre-washed potatoes, just make sure you wash and scrub your potatoes and pat them dry with a towel before seasoning them. Note that this will add to the prep time for this recipe.
- Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to air fry these potatoes in two batches. You can also just half the recipe, or you can overlap the potatoes and increase the cooking time by a few minutes. Just make sure to toss them a few times to ensure even cooking.
- Be sure to check out the tips and substitutions section above the recipe for more detailed advice and suggestions for making this recipe.
Keywords: air fryer roasted potatoes, breakfast potatoes, air fryer potatoes