Air Fryer Snap Peas are a quick and easy side dish with a simple seasoning of salt, pepper and garlic and take just 7 minutes in the air fryer!
- 12 ounces of sugar snap peas, washed with ends and strings removed
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (kosher or sea salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Optional garnish
- sesame seeds and sesame oil
- Add the snap peas to a large bowl and toss with oil and seasonings.
- Place the peas in the air fryer basket and air fry on 400F for 7-9 minutes. Shake the basket after 4 minutes to ensure they cook evenly.
- Serve immediately with sesame seeds and a drizzle of sesame oil (optional).
- When you wash the snap peas, make sure they are dried well before seasoning and air frying.
- Feel free to change up the seasoning with different dried herbs and spices.
- You don’t need to air fry the snap peas in a single layer, but you don’t want to overcrowd your air fryer either.
- The recipe instructions are based on a Cosori 5.8 quart air fryer. You may need to adjust the temperature and air frying time slightly depending on the size and brand of your air fryer.
- Be sure to check out the other sections above the recipe card for more detailed advice and suggestions for making this recipe.
Keywords: snap peas, sugar snap peas, roasted, air fried, air fryer, side dish