Air Fryer Vegetables have a tender texture and light seasoning, and take less than 20 minutes from start to finish. They’re the perfect side dish for busy weeknights!
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 1.5-inch pieces
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 small red onion, cut into thick slices
- 4–6 cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place all of the vegetables in a large bowl.
- Drizzle on the oil and sprinkle on the seasonings. Toss together until the vegetables are coated.
- Place the vegetables in the air fryer basket and air fry on 400F for 11-13 minutes, or until tender. Shake the basket a few times to ensure even cooking.
- Serve immediately with additional seasoning, if desired.
- The recipe instructions are based on a 5.8 quart Cosori air fryer. Depending on the brand, model and size of your air fryer, you may need to adjust the temperature and air frying time.
- If your model of air fryer calls for preheating, please feel free to do it. Your veggies may cook a few minutes faster.
- For even cooking, make sure the vegetables are cut in roughly the same size pieces. If you cut them into smaller pieces, they will air fry quicker.
- Arrange the vegetables in a thin layer and avoid overcrowding the air fryer. This will help them air fry quickly and evenly.
- Be sure to check out the other sections above the recipe card for more detailed advice and suggestions for making this recipe.
Keywords: mixed vegetables, roasted vegetables