Berry Cherry Kombucha Sangria is spritzy, tart and delightfully refreshing! And with just a few ingredients and lots of berries and cherries, it’s the perfect beverage for your summer drink menu!
- 1 – 750 ml bottle red wine (shiraz)
- 2 – 480 ml bottles kombucha drink (ginger berry)
- 2 large lemons, squeezed to yield juice
- 2 cups of fresh berries and cherries
In a large pitcher, add the wine, kombucha and lemon juice and stir until combined. Chill in the fridge. When ready to serve, add in the berries and cherries and pour into glasses with ice.
- For the berries, I used strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and golden berries, but you can use whatever fresh berries you like.
- Only add the berries and cherries to the sangria when ready to serve as they may get mushy. If you don’t plan on serving the entire pitcher at once, just add the fruit to individual glasses before serving.
- When mixing the wine, lemon juice and kombucha together, do not mix too vigorously as the drink will get too fizzy and may bubble over.
Keywords: Berries, Cherries, Kombucha, Sangri