Blueberry Goat Cheese Ice Cream Bars are a sweet and tangy dessert for goat cheese lovers! You need just four ingredients and five minutes of prep time to whip up these frozen treats!
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 300 gram package goat cheese, soft and unripened
- 1/4 cup liquid honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend on high until everything is well combined. The mixture will be purple with flecks of blueberries. Pour into popsicle molds, add popsicle sticks and place in the freezer for 5-6 hours, or until frozen.
- Remove from freezer and run the molds under warm water to help release the ice cream bars. Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in the freezer.
- I use a blender, but you can also whip the ingredients together with an electric mixer or food processor.
- If you don’t have fresh blueberries, frozen blueberries will work too. Just defrost them first so they are easier to puree with the other ingredients.
- You can add a sprinkle of granola to the tops of the bars before freezing them. The granola will actually be on the bottom of the bars when they come out of the molds.
- I used 3-ounce popsicle molds for this recipe, which resulted in five bars. You will get more or less depending on the size of your molds.
- If you don’t have popsicle molds, you can use paper baking cups, and just peel them off once the ice cream is set up.
Keywords: goat cheese bars, blueberry ice cream