All you need are six ingredients to make these Chocolate Peanut Butter Mocha Nice Cream Pops! They’re clean eating, vegan and taste just like a fudgsicle!
- 4 large bananas, chopped and frozen
- 1/3 cup strong coffee, cooled
- 6 tbsp natural peanut butter, smooth and salted
- 4 tbsp cocoa, unsweetened
- Optional toppings:
- Chopped peanuts (raw)
- Melted dark chocolate (vegan – see note)
- Add the bananas, coffee, peanut butter and cocoa to a high powered blender or food processor, and blend/process on high until smooth and creamy. This will take a few minutes. You may need to stop a few times to scrape down the sides and loosen up the mixture.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds. Sprinkle some chopped peanuts on top of the pops. (This will actually be the bottom of the pops when they come out of the mold). Place in the freezer for 6-8 hours, or until frozen.
- Remove from freezer and run the molds under warm water to help release the pops.
- Lay the pops out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and use a spoon to drizzle on the melted chocolate. Sprinkle the peanuts on quickly as the chocolate will set up fast. Place the pops back in the freezer to set up. Once set, store in an airtight container in the freezer.
- I used 3-ounce popsicle molds for this recipe, which resulted in 6 pops. You will get more or less depending on the size of your popsicle molds.
- Some higher quality dark chocolates are naturally vegan, or you can look for dark chocolate branded as vegan. If you don’t need these pops to be vegan or dairy-free, you can use just any brand of dark chocolate.
Keywords: nice cream, chocolate, peanut butter, frozen dessert