Coconut Apricot Balls are a no-bake healthy treat made with apricots, raisins, nuts and coconut. They’re naturally sweetened with honey and made without sweetened condensed milk. Store them in the freezer for a quick and easy snack or dessert!
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup whole raw almonds
- 1/4 cup whole raw cashews
- 1/4 cup natural almond butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup medium desiccated unsweetened coconut (divided)
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- Place the apricots in a small bowl, cover with hot water and let soak for 30 minutes.
- Drain the water and place the apricots in a food processor bowl.
- Add the raisins, almonds, cashews, almond butter, honey and almond extract. Process on high until combined, stopping a few times to scrape down the sides of the food processor bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup of coconut and the oats and process until just incorporated.
- Using a small cookie scoop, portion out the mixture and roll into 1.5-inch balls.
- Roll in the remaining 1/4 cup of coconut and chill in the refrigerator for a few hours before enjoying.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks, or freeze for up to 3 months.
- This recipe makes 14 apricot balls. If you have a large and powerful food processor, you can double the recipe.
- Don’t skip the step of soaking the apricots. This softens them up so they easily blend in with the other ingredients. This is important if you don’t have a powerful food processor.
- The mixture will be sticky, so you may need to rinse your hands a few times while rolling the apricot balls. If it is too sticky, try adding a few more oats or refrigerating the mixture before rolling into balls.
- The total recipe time includes 30 minutes for the apricots to soak in hot water.
- Be sure to check out the other sections above the recipe card for more detailed advice and suggestions for making this recipe.
Keywords: apricot bliss balls, healthy apricot balls