Enjoy a festive and flavourful holiday cocktail with this Orange Cranberry Kombucha Moscow Mule. It’s made with gin, kombucha, cranberries and freshly squeezed orange and lime juice. It’s simple, yet fancy, and sure to impress your party guests!
- Crushed ice
- 2 ounces gin
- 2 ounces orange juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 ounce lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- 6 ounces orange cranberry ginger kombucha
- Fresh cranberries, an orange slice and rosemary sprig to garnish
- Fill a glass or copper mug half way with crushed ice.
- Add the gin and juices, and top off with kombucha.
- Garnish and enjoy!
If you can’t find orange cranberry ginger kombucha, you can make a similar tasting cocktail by using another flavour of kombucha (such as orange or ginger berry) and combine it with the gin and juices.
Keywords: cocktails, moscow mule, kombucha, cranberries