Orange Pineapple Nice Cream Pops are an easy, no-fuss banana ice cream dessert. They’re made with just five ingredients and taste like orange pineapple ice cream!
- 3 large bananas, sliced and unfrozen
- 1 cup chopped pineapple, unfrozen
- 1/4 cup Barlean’s Seriously Delicious Total Omega Orange Crème
- Melted white chocolate
- Crushed pistachios (raw)
- Add the bananas, pineapple and orange crème to a blender, and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds. Place in the freezer for 8-10 hours, or until frozen.
- Remove from freezer and run the molds under warm water to help release the pops.
- Lay the pops out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and use a spoon to drizzle on the melted chocolate. Sprinkle the pistachios on quickly as the chocolate will set up fast. Place the pops back in the freezer to set up. Once set, store in an airtight container in the freezer.
- The melted chocolate and crushed pistachios are totally optional, but I always like to dress up my nice cream pops for a fancy dessert!
- If you want to keep these nice cream pops dairy-free, forego the melted white chocolate, or use a dairy-free dark chocolate.
- I used 3-ounce popsicle molds for this recipe, which resulted in 6 pops. You will get more or less depending on the size of your popsicle molds.
Keywords: nice cream, banana ice cream