Raspberry Chocolate Chip Nice Cream Pops are the ultimate healthy summer treat! You just need 5 ingredients and a few minutes to blend up these delicious pops. The hardest part will be waiting for them to freeze!
- 2 medium-sized ripe bananas, chopped and frozen
- 1–1/2 cups of raspberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or other dairy-free milk)
- 2 tbsp mini dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp collagen powder
- Melted chocolate for drizzling on pops
- Add the bananas, raspberries, almond milk and collagen powder to a high-powdered blender or food processor and blend/process on high until smooth and creamy. You may need to stop and scrape down the sides a few times.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pour the mixture into popsicle molds. Place in the freezer for 6-8 hours, or until frozen.
- Before serving, run the molds under warm water to help release the pops.
- If adding the chocolate drizzle, lay the pops out on a baking sheet lined with wax paper and use a spoon to drizzle on the melted chocolate. Place the pops back in the freezer to set up. Once set, store in an airtight container in the freezer.
- I used 3-ounce popsicle molds for this recipe, which resulted in 6 pops. You will get more or less depending on the size of your popsicle molds.
- If you don’t have collagen powder, or would like these pops to be vegan, just leave out the collagen. For the dairy-free and vegan option, also make sure your chocolate chips are dairy-free/vegan.
Keywords: nice cream, popsicles, frozen desserts