White Wine Spritzer with Fruit is an easy summer cocktail made with just white wine and tonic water, and dressed up with the summer fruit of your choosing!
- Ice cubes
- Summer fruit (see note)
- 6 ounces white wine (pinot grigio or sauvignon blanc)
- 2 ounces tonic water
- Add ice to two large wine glasses (about half full) and top with fruit of your choice.
- Pour equal amounts of wine into each glass and top off with tonic water.
- Stir and enjoy!
- Summer fruit can include sliced peaches, cherries or strawberries and/or whole blueberries, raspberries or blackberries.
- In terms of quantity, use as much fruit as you like. For two cocktails, I usually use about one peach and 10 cherries.
- For the most refreshing cocktail, use lots of ice and make sure your wine and tonic water are cold.
- While the suggested ratio of wine to tonic water is 3:1, you can change this up to suit your tastes.
- If you like your spritzers sweeter, you can use a riesling or moscato wine.
Keywords: wine spritzer recipe, wine and tonic water