This easy S’mores Ice Cream recipe is smooth and creamy with melted marshmallows, graham crackers and fudgy chocolate! It’s a no-churn ice cream that takes just 15 minutes to make!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (300 ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 8 graham crackers, chopped
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- In a deep mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, microwave the marshmallows for 20-30 seconds. Stir in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Add the marshmallow/condensed milk mixture to the whipped cream and stir to combine.
- Fold in the chopped graham wafer pieces (reserving some for the top).
- Place the chocolate chips and almond butter in a microwave safe bowl and heat for two 30-second intervals, stirring in between and after until smooth.
- In a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan, add one-third of the ice cream mixture. Drizzle on one-third of the melted chocolate. Repeat the layers twice.
- Run a knife through the ice cream a few times to swirl the chocolate around and create the ripple effect.
- Top with remaining graham wafer pieces, cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 5-6 hours.
- When melting the marshmallows, keep an eye on them. They only need 20-30 seconds to melt. You should also place them in a large bowl as they will expand in the microwave.
- If you don’t have mini marshmallows, you can use large marshmallows.
- You can use another type of nut butter in place of the almond butter.
- To help prevent ice crystals from forming on the ice cream, store it with plastic wrap covering the top or in an airtight freezer safe plastic container.
- Once frozen, the ice cream will be firm, so you’ll need to let it sit at room temperature for 5-10 minutes so you can easily scoop it out.
- Be sure to check out the other sections above the recipe card for more detailed advice and suggestions for making this recipe.
Keywords: marshmallow ice cream, no-churn ice cream